Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Plenty of Phoebe

Next in line is Phoebe, our big two year old! She loved her animal-themed party and the trike she got ("just like Iris"!) Yet another chatterbox, she talks in complete sentences and makes her thoughts and needs very well known. Frequently used phrases are: "Look at me", "Go away Iris", "I want...", "Me come too" (usually when we drop Iris at kindy) "Cuddle me, Mummy" and "me cuddle Lily". She's growing like a weed and is not that much smaller than Iris (quite an achievement given that Iris' current height is off the top of the Plunket charts).

Birthday girl on her new bike and wearing her birthday "girt", a rainbow skirt from Granmarg.

Wearing Dad's slippers (rather brave, you wouldn't catch me putting these on;)

Enjoying Iris' first day of kindy. I wonder if the teachers would notice if I dropped Phoebe off with Iris...
Phoebe Picasso.

New gloves for the collection.

Hamming it up for the camera...


...followed by her lovely gappy smile. Those teeth are coming in veeeery slowly!

No comments: